Monday 4 April 2016

IAET 2016-Finally Over

 We learn of great things by little experiences-BRAM STOKER. 

We started the IAET 2016 work in the month of Oct, 2015 (Writing the proposal for Funding) Ah! (Today-Finally) it over, IAET 2016(www.iaet.jnujaipur.ac.in) Thank you to all advisors, student Volunteers (You did an awesome job), reviewers, sponsors (DST New Delhi, DRDO New Delhi, CSIR-CEERI Pilani, Vasona Networks) and all who directly or indirectly helped us to make the event successful.

Being Organizing Secretary, it was a great learning experience for me. Thank you to Director Sir and HOD sir (Prof. Sudhir Kumar Sharma) for giving me the opportunity and hope so in near future also.
Also, I would like to thank Anshuman Sir (Convener), Aditya Sir (co-convener) and all other faculty members of respective committees for included me in the organizer team. Really it was an amazing experience to work with you people and this has been a great learning experience for me and I have really enjoyed.

Well done Volunteers! Cheers!

Special Credit: Shiksha Pandita (Good Job).

No comments:

Post a Comment