Friday 20 May 2016

Batch 2012-16-Congratulation and Best Wishes !



Hello friends, Congratulation, finally you did it! You truly deserve the grand success in your life and be continue to pursue your dream.  Now you are at first platform in the journey of amazing life. I am sure that these four years at JNU Jaipur will be significant milestone for your future.
Thank you, as you people taught me a lot, also I will  miss you. As you are going leave this university, I have to say one thing – keep going keep Learning, remember whatever the situation in life, you people are too brave to handle the situation. 
your lines-
अभि ना पुछो हमसे मन्जिल कहाँ है,
अभि तो हमने चल्ने का इरादा किया है |
ना हारे है ना हारेंगे कभी'
ये किसी ओउर से नही खुद से वादआ किया है |

“Some beautiful paths can't be discovered without getting lost.”― Erol Ozan

NO ALBIDA, hope we'll meet again and again, and I wish you all a  great career ahead.

Stay Blessed!

Kalyan Acharjya, 

No comments:

Post a Comment