Tuesday 2 August 2016

Bachelor Summer Rice Dish

Bachelor Summer Rice Dish
No need to cook, you can prepare it within 5-10 Minutes,

"One cannot think well, love well and sleep well; if one has not dined well".
Virginia Woolf

Summer Days, it was 20th July 2016, Place Indirapuram, Ghaziabad.

I was there for 15 Days and the hotel was in outskirts from the main market. When we are away from home, the most important thing we miss is homemade food. For a few days eating in Hotel or restaurant is ok, after that…OH NO, you can’t take it regularly. So, one day, I hunted for good food within the area, I failed, and this is usually happening in outer parts of the cities.

Great Indian chef Manish Mehrotra well said “Making food is an art and science”, I was no mood to verify it. Alternatively, I thought let’s try to manage food, but in some different way other than making food. By the way, I am not skilled in gastronomy; but I have little experience and passion towards cooking and I love to cook, especially Indian dishes.

Suddenly, I thought let’s mix up between salad and rice, I managed to get boiled rice from small Dhaba, where various curries were also available, but, I  do not like those seasoning curries (as these are not good for health), so I decided better to avoid. At the adjacent of the Dhaba, greengrocer was there, I bought some vegetables like tomato, cucumber, onion, few leaves of coriander etc.

Soon after I bought curd and went to the hotel and asked for plate and cutter. After that, I washed it; chopped into small pieces, followed by mixed with salad, curd and boiled rice, wow! food was ready to eat…!


When I tasted it, Ohh! Yumm.. It was supercalifragilisticexpialidocious, you can’t believe it without trying it, it was too fine and coriander relished it.

The day was quite hot and the food was wintry (by freezing curd), it was too healthy and breezy. It hardly took me 5 minutes to prepare and I felt too relaxed and energetic after eating it.
  
Nowadays, we are quite cautious about the food, what we eat and it is right track to eating and understanding the healthy foods, for our ultimate wealth, we must avoid too spicy, unhealthy, looking good foods on daily basis.

In the above dish image, the dish presentation was not good, as I believed the statement of Chef Vir SanghviI think too much presentation is a waste of time, focus on food that tastes good and healthy, not food that looks good”. When we start eating, look doesn’t matter and important things are eating experience and consequence to our health.

This Dish is perfect for NE and south Indians, we NE-Indians generally consume rice regularly and for my north Indian friends. As per the study research published in Journal of Food and Nutrition Sciences stated that eating rice daily not only makes dieting easier, but is linked to improve all round health, so my dear north Indian friends, you can try it out, prefer on hot summer days, I am sure, you will like it.

Furthermore for those doubtful friends, who presumed that we all NE Indians only eat non-vegetarian dishes, which is not true. Thus this line of agreement to them, this dish is pure vegetarian “शुध्ध शाकाहारी !”, go for it.

Bachelor Dish= ∑ (Salad+Rice+Curd)

Eat healthy food, not looks good food.

Be Healthy and Happy Always!

No comments:

Post a Comment