Saturday 13 February 2016

6th Convocation of Jaipur National University

Jaipur National University has celebrated its 6th Convocation on 13th Feb, 2016. Convocation is not only memorable day for graduating students but also it is the landmark for any university, as it going to reflect the success of students.

It was an immense pleasure for me, as I was presence on the great moment when my students were celebrating their graduation, which is a great way for starting and celebrating new beginnings.

I congratulate to all graduating students who have received degrees at this 6th Convocation of Jaipur National University.Caps off to you, Graduate! Well done !

I wish to all graduating students great success in their future life. 
ना संघर्ष न तकलीफ 
तो क्या मज़ा है जीने में 
बड़े बड़े तूफ़ान थम जाते हैं 
जब आग लगी हो सीने में ! 
Keep Going ! Remember: And miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep....!

No comments:

Post a Comment