Friday 25 May 2018

Last College Day B.Tech EC Batch 2014-2018


Hello Friends,

Today is 25th May 2018, last three days there was practical’s exam in both shifts...

Today is the last day of your B.Tech life, how fast time flies, we can't imagine, may be its speed is greater than c. To understand this concept we have go through Einstein theory. 

Still Remember, project title finalization day of 3rd semester.....I am sure you also remember.

Class..Lab, Seminar, Presentation...Class...Lab Class…. we sat together to learn MOS, Seminar Presentation, Reports, Practical’s, Minor Projects and OFC, finally in eighth semester little bit touched about digital image processing. I don’t know what you have gained from me, but I am so lucky to meet you all, you are such a wonderful students and great human being.

Now course is completed, you have to leave this university for next stoppage of your journey of life. I am fortunate enough to have friends like you, you are agree with me that I know you all personally, you all have great potential in different dimension, just identify and chase it hardly. You will definitely succeed no matter, whatever obstacles come in your life.

Please don’t forget my डाँट, डाँट…

You already set a benchmark, go set it once again in outer world.
I am wishing you good luck for a bright and prosperous future.

Your's
Kalyan Acharjya

No comments:

Post a Comment